Video: Amazing 70+ Man Demonstrates How to Live Longer!

April 21, 2013 |

If you’re bored in retirement, or want to live longer, take a lesson from this guy! He’s not your average retiree. What Stephen Jepson is able to do is amazing–time to get moving!

I would love to meet this very special soul in person. I could learn quite a few things from him! Doesn’t he change the typical view of growing older?

Comments

10 Responses to “Video: Amazing 70+ Man Demonstrates How to Live Longer!”

1. Tina says:

Jeanette, I love this video. I’ve watched it several times…it motivates me to exercise more. Though I don’t think I will every be able to do much of what this man can do.

Hi Tina, I found this very motivational too. Shortly after watching it I shared it with my hubby. And then we both felt inspired to go outside and play! I’m guessing that you just might surprise yourself with what you can do…if you stay active!

2. Shirely M. says:

This guy really should be recognized world wide…unbelievable capabilities for his age!!! So inspirational. I’m curious what country he’s living in?

Great to hear from you Shirley. I’m pretty sure that Stephen Jepson lives in our USA, in Florida. I would love to visit with Mr. Jepson for a day! Watching his playful spirit brought tears to my eyes.

3. Marcella says:

Stephen Jepson, you are a superhero. Thank you for your imaginative and very energetic approach to life.

ooohhhh I love your superhero reference. We should send him a t-shirt with Big letters “AM” on it for AGILITY MAN! or something like that…ha ha ha. Thanks for your comment Marcella.

4. Vic says:

I want to be like this man when I grow up. Outstanding!

5. Jean G. says:

All I can say is wow wow wow.

Hey Jean…I’ve missed you lately. Thanks for stopping by and connecting with us here. Glad you enjoyed the video. 🙂

“If we do not know what wind we are steering for, no wind is favorable.”  ~Seneca

"I've been in Jeanette's class for over seven years, and it has changed my life. I feel much better (especially my back), and I have made many wonderful new friends."

--Marge Wrench, age 81, Novato, CA

• Live-Streaming Zoom Classes Current Schedule

Monday:

9:15am - 10am, Fit and Fun, Low Impact Aerobics + more

10:30am - 11:15am, Still Going Strong, Strength & Stretch + more

12:45pm - 1:15pm Line Dancing (we'll do 2 or 3 beginner dances.)

Thursday:

9:15am - 10am, Fit and Fun, Low Impact Aerobics + more

10:30am - 11:15am, Still Going Strong, Strength & Stretch + more

12:45pm - 1:30pm, Chair Exercise, light cardio, strength & stretch

When the Pandemic is over, and we're allowed to gather in-person again, then we'll resume the following classes and times.
  • In-Person Classes, When Open Again: