Video by Jeanette Logan: Let’s Play!

April 1, 2013 |

In my latest home movie are my frolicking young friends, Abby, Imelda and Elizabeth, and I with a very important Easter message. Life is meant to be loved and enjoyed, no matter what your age! HAVE FUN. There are so many good reasons to PLAY!

Background Music: “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves

Have you played and had fun lately? Would love to hear about it!

Comments

12 Responses to “Video by Jeanette Logan: Let’s Play!”

1. Val says:

Sweetness and Light, you have captured the spirit of pure joy!

2. Lorri says:

Tom says U should send it 2 the City of Benicia 2 promote their parks!!

3. Clare says:

You inspire me J! Thanks for the pick-me-up.

4. Lorri says:

Jeanette U R quite the pro! love it!

5. Mary W. says:

Thanks for sharing Jeanette,of your home movie with your frolicking young friends.Abby,Imelda, and Elizabeth are growing up too fast.Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter Sunday.We had a housefull here on this end.

6. Ann F. says:

Dearest Jeanette —

Your Newsletter is absolutely wonderful. You touch on so many aspects and areas of life, and all of those touches are life-bringing and healing. Thank you so much for doing what you’re doing, and having so much fun while you’re doing it.

A little update from me: I’d planned to be back in your classes by January, but, but tho things are going well, “things” are taking longer than I’d anticipated. I have 2 of your exercise DVDs (actually, I gave one of them to a dear friend from Brazil who visited for a week — hadn’t seen her in 10 years), am taking care of myself, and feel very “in the know” because of all I’ve learned from you in class.

There is a Danish saying that always makes me laugh: “There is no sense in waiting for your ship to come in unless you have sent some out.” So I am busily sending my ships out, and one of them will soon sail back into your merry and loving atmosphere and until then, I have DVDs and Newsletters! Love, Ann

Hi Ann,
      Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you’re doing well! Life is a dance with many turns so I celebrate your journey however it reveals itself. You are a remarkable woman with a shining light and life is meant to be enjoyed! So pursue your passions with gusto and live it up. Have fun sending out your ships and drop me a line now and then.

Until we meet again….
      much love,
      Jeanette

“Strength that has effort in it is not what you need; you need the strength that is the result of ease. ~ Ida Rolf

“Jeanette's classes are fun and make me feel good. Since taking them I have developed better balance, stamina and coordination. I have muscles where I used to have flab and better respiratory function."

--Debby Turrietta, age 67, Novato, CA