Video by Jeanette Logan: Let’s Play!

April 1, 2013 |

In my latest home movie are my frolicking young friends, Abby, Imelda and Elizabeth, and I with a very important Easter message. Life is meant to be loved and enjoyed, no matter what your age! HAVE FUN. There are so many good reasons to PLAY!

Background Music: “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves

Have you played and had fun lately? Would love to hear about it!

Comments

12 Responses to “Video by Jeanette Logan: Let’s Play!”

1. Val says:

Sweetness and Light, you have captured the spirit of pure joy!

2. Lorri says:

Tom says U should send it 2 the City of Benicia 2 promote their parks!!

3. Clare says:

You inspire me J! Thanks for the pick-me-up.

4. Lorri says:

Jeanette U R quite the pro! love it!

5. Mary W. says:

Thanks for sharing Jeanette,of your home movie with your frolicking young friends.Abby,Imelda, and Elizabeth are growing up too fast.Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter Sunday.We had a housefull here on this end.

6. Ann F. says:

Dearest Jeanette —

Your Newsletter is absolutely wonderful. You touch on so many aspects and areas of life, and all of those touches are life-bringing and healing. Thank you so much for doing what you’re doing, and having so much fun while you’re doing it.

A little update from me: I’d planned to be back in your classes by January, but, but tho things are going well, “things” are taking longer than I’d anticipated. I have 2 of your exercise DVDs (actually, I gave one of them to a dear friend from Brazil who visited for a week — hadn’t seen her in 10 years), am taking care of myself, and feel very “in the know” because of all I’ve learned from you in class.

There is a Danish saying that always makes me laugh: “There is no sense in waiting for your ship to come in unless you have sent some out.” So I am busily sending my ships out, and one of them will soon sail back into your merry and loving atmosphere and until then, I have DVDs and Newsletters! Love, Ann

Hi Ann,
      Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you’re doing well! Life is a dance with many turns so I celebrate your journey however it reveals itself. You are a remarkable woman with a shining light and life is meant to be enjoyed! So pursue your passions with gusto and live it up. Have fun sending out your ships and drop me a line now and then.

Until we meet again….
      much love,
      Jeanette

“Dance is one of the most powerful forms of magical ritual… It is an outer expression of the inner spirit.”   ~Ted Andrews

"It's been 8 years since retirement and joining Jeanette's classes. I am fitter than when I started, and definitely younger. I have graduated to aerobics and this past year I outdistanced younger companions while traveling in Spain."

--Jillian Robinson, age 72, Fairfax, CA