Shanghai World Expo Closing Ceremony

February 6, 2013 |

For your entertainment and delight, here’s a peek at a stunning chinese extravaganza that has elements of opera, musical concert, dance and fashion all rolled into one! I have the utmost respect for the athletic and artistic skill of the performers. This is one theatrical experience that I would love to see live! Hope you enjoy the show.

Shared from Chinese Civilization Channel 2 HD:
“We bring you the magnificent Chinese civilization with its rich heritage, diverse culture and colourful people. Broadcasted mainly in Mandarin, Tibetan and English languages.”

Well…were you blown away like I was? Have you seen anything like this before?

Categories:

Comments

8 Responses to “Shanghai World Expo Closing Ceremony”

1. Diana Jacobs says:

If you gals decide to go see this I want to come too! I love these kinds of over the top performances. And the Chinese culture is one of my favorites to experience. They are so devoted to their craft and it shows!

2. Marion T. says:

Lets go see this live Jeanette! I believe it’s coming to the Orpheum theater soon. What a fun time that would be!

3. Georgia says:

How in the world are the beautiful orietal woman sitting in mid air while playing music? This is so original and colorful!

Ha ha ha! I know that “magic trick” AMAZED me too. I read a few of the comments and discovered that they are actually locking their shoes into a device in the floor. So they are not holding up their own body weight the entire time they’re playing music. Still a STUNNING effect!

4. Georgia says:

Jeanette…I saw one of these shows live before. STUNNING!

“The heart carries the feet.” ~Hebrew Proverb

"I have attended Jeanette Logan's fitness class for several years, and keep going back.  Going to her classes is one of the best things I can do for myself."

--Bill Pryor, age 68, San Rafael, CA

• Live-Streaming Zoom Classes Current Schedule

Monday:

9:15am - 10am, Fit and Fun, Low Impact Aerobics + more

10:30am - 11:15am, Still Going Strong, Strength & Stretch + more

12:45pm - 1:15pm Line Dancing (we'll do 2 or 3 beginner dances.)

Thursday:

9:15am - 10am, Fit and Fun, Low Impact Aerobics + more

10:30am - 11:15am, Still Going Strong, Strength & Stretch + more

12:45pm - 1:30pm, Chair Exercise, light cardio, strength & stretch

When the Pandemic is over, and we're allowed to gather in-person again, then we'll resume the following classes and times.
  • In-Person Classes, When Open Again: