Youthful Hearts Halloween Fun 2012

October 31, 2012 |

Halloween is typically a playful time for children, but our Youthful Hearts class members know how to have fun too! I love celebrating this creatively expressive holiday with those young at heart…from age 2 to 94! Here are photos from my Halloween 2012 spent with some of my favorite seniors, boomers and children! By the way, some of us wore orange and black to also celebrate the Giants’ World Series Win! Go Giants!!!

Youthful Hearts Halloween 2012

Goldenaires Halloween 2012

Goldenaires Halloween 2

Goldenaires Halloween 5Goldenaires Halloween 3

Goldenaires Halloween 6

Jeanette Logan Halloween 2012

Goldenaires Halloween 8

Goldenaires Halloween 9

jeanette Logan Halloween 2012

Margaret Todd Senior Center Halloween

Categories:

Comments

6 Responses to “Youthful Hearts Halloween Fun 2012”

1. Margaret Keith says:

Hi Jeanette, I love your newsletters. They are so much fun to read. You look darling as ever. I wish I could attend your classes again but, it’s not in the cards. I cannot keep my balance anymore. I really enjoyed your fun classes. Have a good and fun year. Margaret

Hi Margaret! What a treat to come home and find your cheerful comment waiting for me. It’s so nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your balance…hope you’re finding ways to get around so you don’t have to sit all day and so you have an increased quality of life. I want the best for you and I hope your new year is off to a good start.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write me and stay in touch. It is so satisfying to know that you enjoy my newsletters. Thanks for letting me know. I miss you and think of you fondly. Best always, Jeanette

2. Barbara Nova says:

Hi, Jeanette,
    Thank you so much for your newsletter – it arrived this morning and I’ve enjoyed reading every word! I plan to come back to Youthful Hearts in January when my schedule frees up. I do miss you and the funloving group!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours, Barbara

Hi Barbara,
      It’s so great to hear from you again! I’ve missed seeing you lately. I know life can get busy sometimes so it’s understandable. I’m thrilled to hear that you’re coming back in January. We’ll bring in the new year feeling good and having fun! Thanks so much for the warm holiday wishes. Sending you a big holiday hug. xxoo Jeanette

3. Lorri Murk says:

Jeanette, U R just full of so much fun and happiness, it is contagious!

“Dance is one of the most powerful forms of magical ritual… It is an outer expression of the inner spirit.”   ~Ted Andrews

"I feel Jeanette's classes have helped me to heal, and to stay healthy. I am amazed that I have lowered my glucose level. Her guided relaxation at the end is fantastic--a retreat unlike any other!"

--Karen Nouchi, 60, San Rafael, CA