Youthful Hearts Line Dancing: Seniors Spring Fling Video

May 9, 2012 |

Watch a line dance video excerpt from our 2012 Seniors Spring Fling at the Margaret Todd Senior Center in Novato, CA, presented to raise money for the Novato Senior Citizens Club. Wonderful mix of ages represented here: Boomers and Seniors dancing together for a good cause! All of the dancers are from my Youthful Hearts Line Dancing Class that meets on Thursdays at 12:35pm at Margaret Todd. Come join the fun–all levels are welcome!

I hope you enjoyed our show! Did it make you want to get up and get dancing?!

Comments

16 Responses to “Youthful Hearts Line Dancing: Seniors Spring Fling Video”

1. Beverly Jensen says:

I just watched you dance today. You did a great Job; it’s fun to watch, but more fun to do. I miss it.

Beverly

We miss you in line dancing too Beverly! Hope to dance with you again one day. I’m glad that I still get to exercise with you though. Yay for that!

2. BJ Hauge says:

Your energy is so contagious. I just had surgery on my
    knee and watched the line dancing. I wanted to get up and go, so I got up and did my exercises.
    I do enjoy the Newsletters. They seem to pop up at the
    strangest times. Thanks.

Hi BJ! Guess your surgery went well if you’re already getting around. Hope so! So glad that the dancing video inspired you to exercise. That is very gratifying to hear. I look forward to seeing you again when you’re knee is healed. Take care!

3. Carol G. says:

Loved, loved, loved it. I smiled all the way though the dances. Made me remember fun times with you and the dance group. Yes, it did make me want to dance. I’m trying to arrange my schedule so I can come back on Monday’s and maybe Fridays. What days do you do the dance. Jeannette, you are a wonderful woman who means so much to so many. Thank you for all you do for the seniors.

Hey Carol, you have the BEST energy. You’re positivity is so refreshing! Fingers crossed that I’ll see you in class again soon. The Goldenaires line dance group meets for 20 minutes on the first and third Friday of the month. It is intended as a supplement to the full exercise class. I would love to dance with you again!

4. Maggi says:

Sorry I havent been, but I am coming back…..Just have some deals and the appointments are all happening on Tuesdays
    I Shall return…..

Thanks for keeping me in the loop Maggi. Glad to know that your business is booming–it’s comforting news in our crazy economy. I would miss you so much if you stayed away too long however, so I’m happy you’ll be back soon. 😉

5. Ann Parker-Glazner says:

Thanks for all you do for us. The more I work outside, the more I realize I can balance on one leg now: in climbing the ladder, in stepping over the hose, we are on one leg a lot. At first, I hesitated so long before climbing the ladder. Thank you again,
    Ann Parker

Dear Ann,
      What an awesome note. You made my day by telling me that you’re noticing some improvements with your capabilities at home. That is such good news! Thank you for your continued attendance and participation in my class so that you can see this kind of progress! You’re a sweetheart and I’m proud of you.♥

6. Gloria Maniscalco says:

Great show!!!!

7. Jillian says:

I’ll be dancing with you soon, but with you in front, not behind. They are well rehearsed!
    Jillian

Yes, I was quite proud of the line dancers. They learned to rely on themselves quite well–made my job so easy.
      Looking forward to dancing with you again Jillian!

8. Tom says:

Jeanette, I was at the variety show this past weekend. You guys did a real nice job. You were one of the best acts in the show.

9. Sarah says:

I miss line dancing! You reminded me how much fun it is. Great performance! Love the different ages dancing together.

“Exercise does not take time out of your life; it puts life into your time.” ~Linda Maxwell

"I have attended Jeanette Logan's fitness class for several years, and keep going back.  Going to her classes is one of the best things I can do for myself."

--Bill Pryor, age 68, San Rafael, CA