Energy Medicine: Five Minutes after 50, Fitness Video #8

August 21, 2011 |

Seniors and boomers after fifty, help yourself feel better instantly while reclaiming your natural healing capabilities. These gentle, holistic energy medicine exercises decrease anxiety and enhance your sense of well being. Practice this easy routine to develop positive habits in your body’s amazing energy systems. Great way to start the day!

Comments

20 Responses to “Energy Medicine: Five Minutes after 50, Fitness Video #8”

1. Karen K. Nouchi says:

Thanks! I am not great at keeping up with e-mails, and this one made me realize what I’ve missed. Great short lesson. As usual, you are able to give a refreshing break for both my mind and body. You are awesome! — I’m going to add this to my morning routine.

Hey there Karen,
      What a pleasant surprise…great to hear from you! Thanks for the positive comment. Feels good to know that you received some benefit from my short energy routine. Yes, it makes a great addition to a morning practice! I always feel better afterwards. Take care and I’ll see you soon.

2. Anne says:

Hi Jeanette!

Thank you for this informative and very interesting message. Your message on “friendship” is so right! Our friends are truly a treasure and as we age and we lose some ( we all know it will happen) those who are left become even more valuable – I don’t have a large family but I do have some wonderful friends – makes life beautiful!!!

Thank you for taking such good care of us! I am, as you well know, most appreciative!

Your devoted student!

Anne

Hi Annie,
      Lovely to hear from you. Feels good to read about how much you cherish your friends. They are the spice of life for sure! I am grateful for your devotion to your health and my Still Going
      Strong Exercise class. It’s a pleasure to know you and to exercise with you. 🙂
      Happy Labor Day! (My hubby and I just got back from a fabulous bike ride on the San Francisco Bay Trail. We’re so lucky to live here, aren’t we? Gorgeous views!) xxoo

3. 9/1/11

Did your routine today and also received your nice note.
    Just what I needed. I have been missing my classes and my walking so much. It gave me an uplifting feeling. Also nice to hear of you meeting your sister. Those are the tid-bits along with exercise I miss every Tue and Thur. Also miss my exercise buddies.
    Hope to see you soon.

Connie, it is just wonderful to receive your note. I miss seeing you in the front row of my Fit and Fun class. Can’t wait for you to get back! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you’re better soon so that you can go on your special anniversary and b-day trip. Congrats to you and Ed, by the way, for such an awesome milestone. All the best.

4. Mary says:

Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!,through the Tulips with me. What a great way to start the day. Also thanks for the Madrid Gazpacho Soup. Couldn’t help but notice that beautiful baby boy in your Newsletter, J.
    Thanks for all you do.

Who is this mysterious, playfull Mary person? 🙂 What a pleasant surprise to get a note from you Ms. Mary. I had a feeling that you would appreciate seeing that adorable pic of Max in my latest newsletter. He’s a cutie pie for sure. I just had a cup of that Gazpacho soup a few minutes ago. yum yum. The flavor gets even better after it’s been in the fridge for a few hours. We’ve got some amazing tasting tomatoes right now so that makes all the difference when making this soup.

Also, glad you found a few minutes to watch the video. The tapping benefits really increase with consistent practice. I do a variety of energy exercises every morning and have really noticed a difference in how I feel. I hope it helps you too. More to come on this topic in the future. Later Gater. Stay cool!

5. Shirlee Wood says:

Loved seeing you & hearing your soothing voice.
    I am staying with my water aerobics and the scheduling
    doesn’t allow me to do your classes. BOO!!
    I enjoy the videos!
    Shirlee

Hey hey hey it’s Shirlee! Great to hear from you and wonderful to know that you’re enjoying my little videos. I had a feeling you were back in the pool. I remember you telling me how much you loved your water aerobics. I’m so glad to know that you’re staying active and having fun. (I’m hoping that you’re doing some weight bearing exercise of some type too, for your bone density. Even walking is good!) We’ve been having a good ol’ time as usual at M Todd. Maybe one day we’ll get lucky and see you again. 😉
      Thanks for dropping me a line and staying in touch. Please continue to do so. All the best.

6. Elaine says:

Thank you for the video – I often “tap” throughout the day and this was a great refresher.

7. Carol George says:

Hi Jeanette, I just did #8. Really enjoyed it. I also have enjoyed your guided meditation. I have also been using your DVD’s while I am taking a break from classes. I have been doing a lot of physical therapy and am walking 3 miles 4 or 5 times a weekly. Love, Carol

Hey Carol,
      I was wondering about you and missing you so I’m glad to get your message. Sounds like you’re taking care of yourself so that’s good news. It’s satisfying to know that my fitness dvds and recorded meditation are helping you with your home fitness program. Hope we’ll be blessed by your presence in class again soon.

8. Bunny says:

Thanks again Jeanette,just finished and youare right feel better.

I knew your body would appreciate that little energy zap! So I’m so glad that you took a few minutes for yourself that way. Thanks for the note, Bunny!

9. Lorri Murk says:

I got out of my comfort zone(bed,Tom, coffee, juice, fresh fruit) 2 do this with u this morning and loved it!!Ready 2 rock and roll!

Lorri’s back!!! WE MISSED YOU. And, I’m so happy that you and Tom had a wonderful getaway for your anniversary. These little energy workouts can add some perk to our day for sure. But I’m not so sure that YOU need too much more perkiness! 🙂

10. Camille says:

I am thrilled with your tapping video which you have helped me with in the past.
    Not only is it emotionally freeing but, for me, self caressing and reassuring that I am a worthy human being.
    It had helped me tremendously in self discipline regarding overeating and other issues.
    At 84, and overweight, it and you are a big blessing in my life.
    Hope to see more of it in our great class. THANK YOU Camille Scontrino

Dear Camille,
      You are a ray of sunshine and it is comforting to know that you’re allowing yourself to feel your worthiness. I really enjoy connecting with you, exercising with you and tapping with you. Your openness and willingness to look deeper within for your own self growth is so refreshing and inspirational! Thanks for you acknowledgment and loving support.

“Dance is one of the most powerful forms of magical ritual… It is an outer expression of the inner spirit.”   ~Ted Andrews

“My recent bone density test was great as a result of Jeanette's strength training class. I feel better, and it helps my whole being. I have exercised all my life and Jeanette is the best!"

--Connie Fischer, age 74, Novato, CA